MINI 3 door Vs Mercedes-Benz B-Class comparison
Compare MINI 3 door and Mercedes-Benz B-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI 3 door Vs Mercedes-Benz B-Class on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI 3 door starts at ₹ 33.2 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 43.5 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI 3 door costs ₹ 29.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz B-Class starts at ₹ 31.36 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI 3 door base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz B-Class base Diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MINI 3 door gets 2 Petrol 228, 189 bhp engines and 114 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz B-Class comes in 136 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- MINI 3 door Vs MINI 5 door
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs MINI 3 door
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs MINI 3 door
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs MINI 3 door
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel Vs MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel
- MINI Countryman Vs MINI 3 door
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen-Ford Alliance Outlines Projects For New Commercial Vehicles And Electrication
- Anand Mahindra Feels This 3-Wheeler Scooter Is A Good Idea For India
- Car Sales May 2020: Toyota India Sells 1639 Units During Lockdown
- 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 10.79 Lakh
- Petrol & Diesel Prices To Be Hiked By Rs. 2 Per Litre In Maharashtra
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?