MINI Countryman Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comparison
Compare MINI Countryman and Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Countryman Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 34.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 42.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 37.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain starts at ₹ 75 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Countryman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Countryman gets 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comes in 194 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MINI Countryman
- Skoda Octavia Vs MINI Countryman
- BMW X1 Vs MINI Countryman
- Kia Seltos Vs MINI Countryman
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs MINI Countryman
- MINI Countryman Vs MINI Clubman
- MINI Countryman Vs Audi Q3
- MINI Countryman Vs MINI 5 door
- MINI Countryman Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- MINI Countryman Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- MINI Countryman Vs Volvo V40 Cross Country
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Lewis Hamilton Leads The Charge In F1 To Speak About The Death Of George Floyd; Teams & Drivers Follow
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Royal Enfield Sees A 69 Per Cent Drop In Overall Sales
- Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 62,729
- Car Sales May 2020: Honda Cars India Records 96.72 Per Cent Drop In Domestic Sales
- India's Petrol, Diesel Sales Improve In May, Full Recovery Months Away
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?