MINI Countryman Vs MINI Clubman Vs MINI 5 door comparison
Compare MINI Countryman and MINI Clubman and MINI 5 door
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Countryman Vs MINI Clubman Vs MINI 5 door on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 34.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 42.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 37.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI Clubman starts at ₹ 39.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 44.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model Lastly, the Diesel MINI 5 door starts at ₹ 33.3 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Countryman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The MINI Clubman base Petrol returns 14 kmpl. The MINI 5 door Diesel basic model, on the other hand, gives 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Countryman gets 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI Clubman comes in 2 Petrol 190, 192 bhp engines. Lastly, the MINI 5 door is offered in 114 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of MINI Countryman
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- New Honda Forza 750 Scooter Teased For Europe
- CFMoto 1250TR-G Unveiled At Chinese Auto Show
- Elon Musk Expected To Use Tesla 'Battery Day' To Argue For The End Of Combustion Engines
- Kush Maini Extends Lead In British F3 Championship With Win At Donington Park
- Tesla Planning To Launch A Full Self-Driving Subscription Service
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested