Porsche 911 Vs Jaguar F-Type comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Jaguar F-Type
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Jaguar F-Type on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.99 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar F-Type starts at ₹ 95.12 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.42 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 911 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Jaguar F-Type base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 911 gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Jaguar F-Type comes in 3 Petrol 296, 443, 567 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- MG Hector Plus SUV Spotted Testing During Lockdown
- 2020 Ducati International DRE Events Announced
- 2020 Skoda Karoq: Price Expectation In India
- Nissan Considering 20,000 Job Cuts, Mainly In Europe And Developing Nations: Report
- Harley-Davidson FXDR Limited Edition Model Unveiled
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?