Porsche 911 Vs Porsche 718 Boxster Vs Porsche Panamera comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Porsche 718 Boxster and Porsche Panamera
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Porsche 718 Boxster Vs Porsche Panamera on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 718 Boxster starts at ₹ 89.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Panamera starts at ₹ 1.96 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.09 Crore for range topping Petrol model Lastly, the Petrol Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.99 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 718 Boxster base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Porsche Panamera base Petrol returns 13 kmpl. The Porsche 911 Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 718 Boxster gets 295 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Porsche Panamera comes in 542 bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Porsche 911 is offered in 444 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Manufacturers Might Be Asked To Offer Incentives Under New Scrappage Policy: Report
- China's Didi, BYD To Launch Co-Designed Ride-Hailing EV
- Nikola Share Slump Deepens As Founder Resigns
- Tesla Plans To Offer Its Dojo Supercomputer As A Service For AI Training
- Tesla On Track For Record Deliveries Ahead Of Battery Day Announcement
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review