Skoda Kodiaq Vs Hyundai Kona Electric comparison
Compare Skoda Kodiaq and Hyundai Kona Electric
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Kodiaq Vs Hyundai Kona Electric on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Skoda Kodiaq starts at ₹ 34 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 36.79 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Hyundai Kona Electric starts at ₹ 23.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.91 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Kodiaq base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Hyundai Kona Electric base Electric returns 452 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Kodiaq gets 148 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Kona Electric comes in 134 bhp Electric engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Skoda Kodiaq
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Nikola, CNH Building Electric Truck Prototypes For 2021 End Launch
- Honda's Royal Enfield Rival To Be Launched This Month
- Diesel Cheaper By Up To 15 Paise In India; No Change In Petrol Prices
- 2021 BMW M3 With Bright Green Paint Teased Ahead Of Official Debut
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Gets New Colour Scheme
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review