Skoda Rapid Vs Hyundai Xcent comparison
Compare Skoda Rapid and Hyundai Xcent
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Rapid Vs Hyundai Xcent on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Rapid starts at ₹ 7.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.79 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Xcent starts at ₹ 5.85 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.86 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Xcent costs ₹ 6.77 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Xcent comes with a price tag of ₹ 8.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Rapid base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Hyundai Xcent base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 25 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Rapid gets 108 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyundai Xcent comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Rapid and Hyundai Xcent
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 5.94 Lakh
- Ather Energy & Bounce Announce Tie-Up For Scooter Sharing Program
- Volkswagen T-Roc Black Edition Unveiled For The Global Markets
- Uber Cuts 600 Jobs In India As Lockdown Hits Business
- Upcoming Benelli 600RR Revealed In Spy Shot
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?