Skoda Superb Vs Toyota Corolla Altis comparison
Compare Skoda Superb and Toyota Corolla Altis
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Superb Vs Toyota Corolla Altis on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Superb starts at ₹ 29.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 32.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Corolla Altis starts at ₹ 16.45 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.19 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Toyota Corolla Altis costs ₹ 17.71 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Toyota Corolla Altis comes with a price tag of ₹ 19.36 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Superb base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Toyota Corolla Altis base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Superb gets 188 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Corolla Altis comes in 138 bhp Petrol engine and 87 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Skoda Superb
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Ola Begins Services In Over 200 Cities In India; Commits Rs. 500 Crore Towards Safety Initiatives Globally
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- GM Plans Electric Van For Business Users In Bid To Pre-Empt Tesla
- Next-Generation Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing In India Again During Lockdown
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?