Tata Harrier Vs Mahindra Xylo comparison
Compare Tata Harrier and Mahindra Xylo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Harrier Vs Mahindra Xylo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Xylo starts at ₹ 9.17 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 13.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.3 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Xylo base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Xylo gets 2 Diesel 93, 118 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Tata Harrier
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- MotoGP: Vinales Takes Second Consecutive Pole For Emilia Romagna GP As Bagnaia's Lap Gets Cancelled
- Mahindra’s Thar #1 To Be Auctioned Online For A Charitable Cause
- Skoda Kodiaq RS Not Coming To India
- Volkswagen In Talks To Sell Bugatti To Croatia's Rimac: Report
- Hyundai Announces Premium Assurance Program For Tucson & Elantra Customers
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review