Tata Hexa Vs SsangYong Rexton W Vs DC Avanti comparison
Compare Tata Hexa and SsangYong Rexton W and DC Avanti
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Hexa Vs SsangYong Rexton W Vs DC Avanti on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol DC Avanti starts at ₹ 36.8 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the SsangYong Rexton W starts at ₹ 22.2 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.5 Lakh for range topping Diesel model Lastly, the Diesel Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 12.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 18.37 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the DC Avanti base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The SsangYong Rexton W base Diesel returns 11 kmpl. The Tata Hexa Diesel basic model, on the other hand, gives 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the DC Avanti gets 250 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the SsangYong Rexton W comes in 2 Diesel 162, 184 bhp engines. Lastly, the Tata Hexa is offered in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Hexa and SsangYong Rexton W and DC Avanti
Related Comparison of Tata Hexa
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- MotoGP: Valentino Rossi To Continue Racing In 2021, Signs With Petronas Yamaha SRT
- Suzuki Motorcycle India To Introduce A New Two-Wheeler In October
- Top Doorstep Vehicle Service Companies In The Time Of COVID-19
- MG Gloster Variants And Specifications Listed On Website Ahead Of India Launch
- Polestar Precept To Enter Production
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review