Tata Sumo Vs Mahindra Bolero comparison
Compare Tata Sumo and Mahindra Bolero
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Sumo Vs Mahindra Bolero on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 7.77 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.78 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero gets 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Independence Day: Top 5 Motorcycles In India Post 1947
- New-Gen Mahindra Thar India Debut Live Updates: Features, Specifications, Images, Launch Details
- Upcoming Kia Sonet Dimensions And Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- New-Generation Mahindra Thar: What We Know So Far
- Emula Electric Superbike Can Emulate Internal Combustion Engines
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review