Tata Tigor EV Vs Force Motors Gurkha comparison
Compare Tata Tigor EV and Force Motors Gurkha
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor EV Vs Force Motors Gurkha on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 9.75 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Tata Tigor EV starts at ₹ 9.54 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.86 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Tata Tigor EV base Electric returns 142 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Force Motors Gurkha gets 3 Diesel 84, 85, 138 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Tigor EV comes in 40 bhp Electric engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor EV
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Range Rover EV And Jaguar XJ Electric Delayed Owing To The Pandemic
- Tata Tiago Soccer Edition Spotted At Dealership Sans Camouflage
- Ducati Introduces MyDucati Mobile App For Customers
- Hyundai To Discontinue Venue Manual In The US From 2021
- 2021 Skoda Octavia Spotted Testing In India Sans Camouflage
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review