Toyota Fortuner Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comparison
Compare Toyota Fortuner and Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Fortuner Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 28.66 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 30.25 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 30.67 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Fortuner Diesel top-end costs ₹ 36.88 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso starts at ₹ 3.71 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.99 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso costs ₹ 4.84 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comes with a price tag of ₹ 5.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Fortuner base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Fortuner gets 164 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Fortuner and Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Fortuner
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- MotoGP: Quartararo Wins Catalan GP; Takes Back Lead In Standings
- F1: Bottas Wins Russian GP As Hamilton Fails To Equal Schumacher's Record At Sochi
- Volkswagen India Launches Das WeltAuto Excellence Centers For Pre-Owned Cars
- Volkswagen And Uber Launch Pilot Project With Electric Vehicles In Berlin
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review