Toyota Yaris Vs Honda City comparison
Compare Toyota Yaris and Honda City
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Yaris Vs Honda City on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 9.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 11.11 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 8.65 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.07 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Toyota Yaris base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Yaris comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Yaris and Honda City
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Yaris
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS Motor Company May Bid For Britain's Norton Motorcycles
- Coronavirus: Hyundai Logo Re-imagined To Promote Social Distancing
- Mahindra Racing Lists Out Partners’ Achievements In Dealing With Coronavirus
- 2020 F1 Season Could Start In Europe Without Spectators In July
- Best Adventure Bike And Off-Road Experiences
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review