Volvo XC40 Vs Honda City comparison
Compare Volvo XC40 and Honda City
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC40 Vs Honda City on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 9.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 11.11 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volvo XC40 starts at ₹ 39.9 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Volvo XC40 costs ₹ 39.9 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Volvo XC40 comes with a price tag of ₹ 43.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Volvo XC40 base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo XC40 comes in 190 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volvo XC40 and Honda City
The battle of the compact sedans was certain when a new generation of the benchmark car arrives. But the Honda City has lost its grip on the segment off late, so does the legacy car have enough to... Read More
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Volvo XC40
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Skoda Octavia RS Unveiled With A Plug-In Hybrid Variant
- 2020 Audi RS7 Sportback India Launch Details Out
- Max Biaggi Eyes New Land Speed Record On Voxan Motorcycle
- 2021 MG ZS Facelift Goes On Sale In The UK
- Piaggio Group Secures 60 Million Euro Loan To Fund R&D
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review