Volvo XC90 Vs Lexus LX comparison
Compare Volvo XC90 and Lexus LX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volvo XC90 Vs Lexus LX on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus LX starts at ₹ 2.33 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Lexus LX costs ₹ 2.33 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 80.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 87.9 Lakh for range topping Diesel model. The base Hybrid model of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.31 Crore, whereas the Hybrid top-end of Volvo XC90 comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.42 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus LX base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 10 kmpl. The Volvo XC90 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus LX gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo XC90 comes in 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 398, 408 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volvo XC90 and Lexus LX
Related Comparison of Volvo XC90
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- New Honda Forza 750 Scooter Teased For Europe
- CFMoto 1250TR-G Unveiled At Chinese Auto Show
- Elon Musk Expected To Use Tesla 'Battery Day' To Argue For The End Of Combustion Engines
- Kush Maini Extends Lead In British F3 Championship With Win At Donington Park
- Tesla Planning To Launch A Full Self-Driving Subscription Service
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested