BMW X3 Vs Volvo XC40 comparison
Compare BMW X3 and Volvo XC40
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X3 Vs Volvo XC40 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X3 starts at ₹ 58.8 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 56 Lakh, whereas the BMW X3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 58.8 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volvo XC40 starts at ₹ 39.9 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Volvo XC40 costs ₹ 39.9 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Volvo XC40 comes with a price tag of ₹ 43.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X3 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Volvo XC40 base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X3 gets 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo XC40 comes in 190 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X3 and Volvo XC40
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X3
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Triumph Street Triple R India Launch Confirmed
- Hyundai Manufactures 5000 Units In May For Export Markets
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?