BMW X4 Vs BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo comparison
Compare BMW X4 and BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X4 Vs BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo starts at ₹ 63.9 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo costs ₹ 63.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 73.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X4 starts at ₹ 63.5 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 60.6 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X4 comes with a price tag of ₹ 65.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The BMW X4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo gets 254 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 188, 262 bhp engines, whereas the BMW X4 comes in 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW X4
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 4 Toyota Employees At Bidadi Plant Test COVID-19 Positive; Total Count Rises To 18
- 2021 Lexus LS Facelift Makes Global Debut
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift With Camouflage Spotted Testing Again In India
- BMW Group Worldwide Sales Decline By 23 Per Cent In First Half Of 2020
- Tesla Model 3 Expected To Arrive In India Soon, Hints CEO Elon Musk
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review