BMW X4 Vs Skoda Kodiaq comparison
Compare BMW X4 and Skoda Kodiaq
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X4 Vs Skoda Kodiaq on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X4 starts at ₹ 63.5 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 60.6 Lakh, whereas the BMW X4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 65.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Skoda Kodiaq starts at ₹ 34 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 36.79 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X4 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Skoda Kodiaq base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X4 gets 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines, whereas the Skoda Kodiaq comes in 148 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X4
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Bentley’s New Engineering Test Facility In UK Nears Completion
- MotoGP: Quartararo Wins Catalan GP; Takes Back Lead In Standings
- F1: Bottas Wins Russian GP As Hamilton Fails To Equal Schumacher's Record At Sochi
- Offers On BS6 Cars: Discounts Of Up To Rs. 80,000 On Tata Harrier, Nexon, Tiago And Tigor In September
- Volkswagen India Launches Das WeltAuto Excellence Centers For Pre-Owned Cars
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review