BMW X5 Vs BMW X6 Vs Volvo XC60 comparison
Compare BMW X5 and BMW X6 and Volvo XC60
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs BMW X6 Vs Volvo XC60 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 84.4 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 74.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 82.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X6 starts at ₹ 95 Lakh Lastly, the Diesel Volvo XC60 starts at ₹ 52.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 59.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The BMW X6 base Petrol returns 10 kmpl. The Volvo XC60 Diesel basic model, on the other hand, gives 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X6 comes in 335 bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Volvo XC60 is offered in 2 Diesel 181, 233 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and BMW X6 and Volvo XC60
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 18.90 Lakh
- Diesel Rates Sees Price Cut By Up To 21 Paise Across Metros, Petrol Price Remains Untouched
- Kia Sonet: Most Value For Money Variant
- Ashok Leyland Bags An Order For 1400 ICVs From Logistics Start-Up Procure Box
- 2021 BMW Motorrad Days Will Be Held In Berlin
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review