BMW X7 Vs Land Rover Discovery comparison
Compare BMW X7 and Land Rover Discovery
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X7 Vs Land Rover Discovery on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Discovery starts at ₹ 76.94 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 89.38 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Discovery costs ₹ 75.18 Lakh, whereas the Land Rover Discovery Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.09 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X7 starts at ₹ 98.9 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 92.5 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X7 comes with a price tag of ₹ 98.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Discovery base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The BMW X7 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Discovery gets 335 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 254, 237 bhp engines, whereas the BMW X7 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 260, 265 bhp engines.
Jun 07, 2017 02:16 PM
The new car is claimed to be the most capable off-roader Land Rover has made. Read on to find out if that claim is justified! Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X7
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- UK Car Output Could Fall To Lowest Level In Decades After Virus Hit
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Maruti Suzuki Announces Extension Of Free Service, Warranty Till June 30 2020
- Datsun redi-GO Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Daimler India Offers Free Vehicle Check-Up Sanitisation Drive To BharatBenz Customers
- Lego Makes A Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 Scale Model For Sportscar Fans
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?