BMW X7 Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class comparison
Compare BMW X7 and Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X7 Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X7 starts at ₹ 98.9 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 92.5 Lakh, whereas the BMW X7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.63 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class starts at ₹ 1.5 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X7 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz G-Class base Diesel returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X7 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 3 Diesel 394, 265, 260 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz G-Class comes in 286 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X7
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Upcoming Nissan Subcompact SUV Spotted Testing For The First Time
- Toyota Corolla Cross Revealed For ASEAN Markets
- BS6 Suzuki Intruder Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 2,141
- Volkswagen Can Face Dieselgate Claims Where Cars Bought, EU Court Rules
- BS6 Honda X-Blade: All You Need To Know
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review