BMW X7 Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga comparison
Compare BMW X7 and Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Bentley Bentayga
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X7 Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Bentayga starts at ₹ 3.85 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Cullinan starts at ₹ 6.95 Crore Lastly, the Petrol BMW X7 starts at ₹ 98.9 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 92.5 Lakh, whereas the BMW X7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.63 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Bentayga base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Cullinan base Petrol returns 7 kmpl. The BMW X7 Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 11 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 13 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Bentayga gets 600 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Cullinan comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the BMW X7 is offered in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 3 Diesel 394, 265, 260 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X7
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Google To Add Calendar And Other Driver-Focused Apps In Android Auto
- Toyota Gazoo e-Racing Launched In India With The GR Supra Gran Turismo Cup 2020
- Kawasaki Versys 650 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 6.79 Lakh
- MotoGP: Portimao Circuit In Portugal To Host Final Round Of 2020
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Rise By 30 Per Cent In July Compared To June 2020
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review