BMW Z4 Vs Jaguar F-Type comparison
Compare BMW Z4 and Jaguar F-Type
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW Z4 Vs Jaguar F-Type on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW Z4 starts at ₹ 64.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 78.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar F-Type starts at ₹ 95.12 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.42 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW Z4 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Jaguar F-Type base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW Z4 gets 2 Petrol 340, 197 bhp engines, whereas the Jaguar F-Type comes in 3 Petrol 443, 296, 567 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW Z4
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Automakers Laud U.S. Consumer 'Resilience' Despite COVID-19 Hit To Sales
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 8.50 Lakh
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Royal Enfield's Volumes Grow 50% Over May 2020, But Y-o-Y Sales Drop By 35%
- Pavan Shetty, Director Of Porsche India, Resigns
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Honda 2Wheelers Sees 55 Per Cent YoY Decline; Retail Sales See Double-Digit Growth Over May
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review