Honda Accord Vs Toyota Corolla Altis comparison
Compare Honda Accord and Toyota Corolla Altis
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda Accord Vs Toyota Corolla Altis on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Corolla Altis starts at ₹ 16.45 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Corolla Altis costs ₹ 17.71 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel top-end costs ₹ 19.36 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Honda Accord starts at ₹ 43.21 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Corolla Altis base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Honda Accord base Hybrid returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Corolla Altis gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 87 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda Accord comes in 181 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Accord
- BMW 3 Series Vs Honda Accord
- Audi A3 Vs Honda Accord
- BMW 5 Series Vs Honda Accord
- Honda Accord Vs Honda Civic
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Honda Accord
- Honda Accord Vs Skoda Superb
- Honda Accord Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- Honda Accord Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Honda City Vs Honda Accord
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?