Hyundai i20 Active Vs Fiat Avventura comparison
Compare Hyundai i20 Active and Fiat Avventura
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai i20 Active Vs Fiat Avventura on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 Active starts at ₹ 7.74 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.82 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 Active costs ₹ 9.93 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Fiat Avventura starts at ₹ 7.12 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.76 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 Active base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Fiat Avventura base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 Active gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Fiat Avventura comes in 92 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai i20 Active
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Volkswagen Polo Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Hyundai i20 Active 1.2 S Vs Hyundai i20 Active 1.2 S
- Ford EcoSport Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Renault Duster Vs Ford EcoSport
- Ford Freestyle Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date Announced
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- New Triumph Tiger 900 Launch Details Revealed
- China's Geely Raises $836 Million From Share Sale
- Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro To Be Priced At Around Rs. 16 Lakh
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?