Hyundai Xcent Vs Tata Bolt comparison
Compare Hyundai Xcent and Tata Bolt
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Xcent Vs Tata Bolt on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Xcent starts at ₹ 5.85 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.86 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Xcent costs ₹ 6.77 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Xcent Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Bolt starts at ₹ 5.08 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.64 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Bolt costs ₹ 6.3 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Bolt comes with a price tag of ₹ 7.67 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Xcent base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Tata Bolt base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Xcent gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Bolt comes in 89 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Xcent and Tata Bolt
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Xcent
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Ola Begins Services In Over 200 Cities In India; Commits Rs. 500 Crore Towards Safety Initiatives Globally
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- GM Plans Electric Van For Business Users In Bid To Pre-Empt Tesla
- Next-Generation Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing In India Again During Lockdown
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?