Jaguar F-Type Vs BMW i8 comparison
Compare Jaguar F-Type and BMW i8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar F-Type Vs BMW i8 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar F-Type starts at ₹ 95.12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.42 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW i8 starts at ₹ 2.62 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar F-Type base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The BMW i8 base Petrol returns 48 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar F-Type gets 3 Petrol 443, 296, 567 bhp engines, whereas the BMW i8 comes in 228 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 30, 2018 01:22 PM
The BMW i8 has already established a benchmark for performance in the plug-in hybrid space. The new model year brings a drivetrain update with more power and increased driving range. It also... Read More
Related Comparison of Jaguar F-Type
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift: Variants Explained
- Tesla Mocks Shortsellers With Sale Of Red Satin Shorts
- Toyota Camry Hybrid And Vellfire Luxury MPV Receive Price Hikes
- 2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Details Out
- F1: Valtteri Bottas Wins Austrian GP; Hamilton Penalty Puts Honda On Podium
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review