Jaguar F-Type Vs Lamborghini Huracan Vs Audi R8 comparison
Compare Jaguar F-Type and Lamborghini Huracan and Audi R8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar F-Type Vs Lamborghini Huracan Vs Audi R8 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi R8 starts at ₹ 2.72 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar F-Type starts at ₹ 95.12 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.42 Crore for range topping Petrol model Lastly, the Petrol Lamborghini Huracan starts at ₹ 2.99 Crore and goes up to ₹ 4.1 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi R8 base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Jaguar F-Type base Petrol returns 11 kmpl. The Lamborghini Huracan Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi R8 gets 602 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Jaguar F-Type comes in 3 Petrol 296, 443, 567 bhp engines. Lastly, the Lamborghini Huracan is offered in 4 Petrol 580, 602, 630, 640 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Jaguar F-Type
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- MotoGP: Vinales Takes Second Consecutive Pole For Emilia Romagna GP As Bagnaia's Lap Gets Cancelled
- Mahindra’s Thar #1 To Be Auctioned Online For A Charitable Cause
- Skoda Kodiaq RS Not Coming To India
- Volkswagen In Talks To Sell Bugatti To Croatia's Rimac: Report
- Hyundai Announces Premium Assurance Program For Tucson & Elantra Customers
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review