Jeep Compass Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Land Rover Discovery Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 16.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.92 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 17.99 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Compass Diesel top-end costs ₹ 24.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Land Rover Discovery Sport starts at ₹ 57.06 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 60.89 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Compass base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 0 kmpl. The Land Rover Discovery Sport base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Compass gets 161 bhp Petrol engine and 171 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Land Rover Discovery Sport comes in 148 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Land Rover Discovery Sport
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Engine Details Revealed; Launch Imminent
- Updated 2020 Kia Stinger Revealed In South Korea
- Audi Dealership Destroyed In The Beirut Explosion
- Skoda Enyaq iV Teased Ahead Of Reveal In September
- Ford Freestyle Flair Edition Launched In India; Prices Start Rs. 7.69 Lakh
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review