Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comparison
Compare Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Wrangler Unlimited starts at ₹ 63.94 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 68.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport starts at ₹ 28.28 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 30.5 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited gets 2 Petrol 268, 264 bhp engines, whereas the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comes in 176 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jeep Compass
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs BMW i8
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Datsun Go
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mahindra Thar
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Renault Duster Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Racing To Plant A Tree For Every Twitch Viewer During Race At Home Challenge Finale This Weekend
- Toyota Hikes Prices Across Range From June; Vellfire And Camry Prices To Increase In July
- World Environment Day 2020: Future Of Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- All-Women W Series Cancelled For 2020, Will Return In 2021
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?