Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and Tata Nexon
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 6.95 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 8.45 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 12.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.29 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 10.34 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Kia Seltos comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.34 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 0 kmpl. The Kia Seltos base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Kia Seltos comes in 2 Petrol 113, 138 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and Tata Nexon
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Hamilton Wins Styrian GP Amidst Disaster For Ferrari
- MG Hector Plus Launch: Price Expectation
- MG Hector Plus SUV: What We Know So Far
- 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R Launched In Indonesia, Specifications Revealed
- Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Variant Spied Testing
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review