Lamborghini Huracan Vs Audi R8 comparison
Compare Lamborghini Huracan and Audi R8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lamborghini Huracan Vs Audi R8 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi R8 starts at ₹ 2.72 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Huracan starts at ₹ 2.99 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.1 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi R8 base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Lamborghini Huracan base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi R8 gets 602 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lamborghini Huracan comes in 4 Petrol 630, 602, 580, 640 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Lamborghini Huracan
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Datsun Redi-GO Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Daimler India Offers Free Vehicle Check-Up Sanitisation Drive To BharatBenz Customers
- Lego Makes A Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 Scale Model For Sportscar Fans
- Exclusive: Triumph Rocket 3 GT Coming To India Next Year
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date Announced
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?