Lamborghini Huracan Vs Audi R8 comparison
Compare Lamborghini Huracan and Audi R8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lamborghini Huracan Vs Audi R8 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi R8 starts at ₹ 2.72 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Huracan starts at ₹ 2.99 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.1 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi R8 base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Lamborghini Huracan base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi R8 gets 602 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lamborghini Huracan comes in 4 Petrol 630, 602, 580, 640 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Lamborghini Huracan
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Hero MotoCorp Despatches Just Over 1 Lakh Units
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen India Resumes Production At Pune Plant
- 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Spied Testing In Pune During Lockdown
- BMW India Begins Operations At Chennai Plant
- Piaggio Files Leaning Three-Wheeled Patent Design With Two Rear Wheels
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?