Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV300 and Maruti Suzuki Dzire
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Dzire starts at ₹ 5.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 8.3 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.99 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 8.69 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mahindra XUV300 comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire gets 89 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV300 and Maruti Suzuki Dzire
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
We pit the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS with its closest rival Tata Zest AMT to which one is the better sub-compact sedan with a diesel AMT. Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV300
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Audi Q4 Sportback e-Tron Concept Unveiled
- Tata Tigor EV Facelift Spotted Testing Sans Camouflage
- 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Unveiled; Will Get A New Hybrid Variant
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal Supercharged Two-Stroke Engine
- 2021 Ducati Monster Revealed In Spy Shots
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review