Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Mahindra Supro comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki XL6 and Mahindra Supro
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Mahindra Supro on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki XL6 starts at ₹ 9.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.46 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Supro starts at ₹ 5.29 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.86 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl. The Mahindra Supro base Diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 gets 103 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Supro comes in 45 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Zeta MT Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 Zeta MT
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Renault Triber Vs Kia Seltos
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs BMW X6
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault-Nissan Announce Plan To Deepen Cooperation To Ensure Group's Survival
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.48 Crore
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.33 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Extends Support To Customers In Cyclone Hit Regions
- Ola Electric To Launch An Electric Two-Wheeler In 2021; Acquires Amsterdam-Based Etergo
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?