Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki XL6 and Mercedes-Benz V-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki XL6 starts at ₹ 9.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.46 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz V-Class starts at ₹ 68.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.1 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz V-Class base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 gets 103 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz V-Class comes in 160 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Zeta MT Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 Zeta MT
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Renault Triber Vs Kia Seltos
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs BMW X6
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj Chetak Bookings Temporarily Stopped; Scooter Deliveries Delayed
- Unlock 1.0: What Changes On The Roads After Lockdown 4.0
- F1 Gets Two-Race Silverstone Go Ahead Despite Quarantine Rules: Report
- Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing
- Car Sales May 2020: Maruti Suzuki Records 88.95 Per Cent Decline In Domestic Market
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?