Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Lamborghini Urus comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG G 63 and Lamborghini Urus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Lamborghini Urus on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG G 63 starts at ₹ 2.19 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Lamborghini Urus base Petrol returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 gets 577 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lamborghini Urus comes in 641 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Land Rover Range Rover Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- BMW X6 M Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Lexus LX
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- ZF Completes Acquisition Of WABCO's Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Anand Mahindra Says This Armoured Vehicle Is One Of The 'Meanest Machines'
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?