Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain Vs Hyundai i20 Active comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain and Hyundai i20 Active
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain Vs Hyundai i20 Active on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 Active starts at ₹ 7.74 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.82 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 Active costs ₹ 9.93 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain starts at ₹ 75 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 Active base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 Active gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comes in 194 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Mercedes-Benz CLS Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Volvo XC40 Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Audi A6 Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Iranian Fuel Reaches Venezuelan Stations As Prices Set To Rise
- Ford Announces Return Of The Mustang Mach 1 In 2021
- 2020 Kia Seltos SUV Comes With Added Features Confirms Leaked Document
- First Model Under Triumph-Bajaj Partnership To Launch In 2022; Expect No Delays
- We Thought Too Big, Renault Says As It Axes 15,000 Jobs In Cost-Cutting Reboot
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?