Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Ford Mustang comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLC and Ford Mustang
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Ford Mustang on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 71.62 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLC starts at ₹ 52.75 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLC costs ₹ 57.75 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Mustang base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLC base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Mustang gets 401 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLC comes in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Urban Cruiser India Launch Live Updates: Price, Features, Specifications, Images
- Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 AMG Launch: Live Updates
- Detroit International Auto Show's Dates Pushed Ahead Owing To The Pandemic
- 2021 Honda CB125F Unveiled For Europe
- Exclusive: Mahindra First Choice Wheels Launches Automart; Hyderabad's Largest Used Car Dealership
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested