Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Porsche Macan comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz S-Class and Porsche Macan
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Porsche Macan on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.4 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.36 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Macan starts at ₹ 69.98 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 85.03 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Porsche Macan base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Porsche Macan comes in 2 Petrol 355, 248 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs BMW M5
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 5 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Audi A8 Vs BMW 7 Series
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- BMW 8 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Jaguar XF
- Jaguar XJ Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 10.79 Lakh
- Petrol & Diesel Prices To Be Hiked By Rs. 2 Per Litre In Maharashtra
- Oil Marketing Firm Eighty-Eight Oil Declares Force Majeure
- Iranian Fuel Reaches Venezuelan Stations As Prices Set To Rise
- Ford Announces Return Of The Mustang Mach 1 In 2021
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?