Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Toyota Vellfire comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz V-Class and Toyota Vellfire
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Toyota Vellfire on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mercedes-Benz V-Class starts at ₹ 68.4 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.1 Crore for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Vellfire starts at ₹ 79.5 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz V-Class base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Toyota Vellfire base Hybrid returns 58 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz V-Class gets 160 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Vellfire comes in 87 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Jeep Compass
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Kia Carnival Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Toyota Vellfire Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- India's Petrol, Diesel Sales Improve In May, Full Recovery Months Away
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Hero MotoCorp Despatches Just Over 1 Lakh Units
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen India Resumes Production At Pune Plant
- 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Spied Testing In Pune During Lockdown
- BMW India Begins Operations At Chennai Plant
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?