MINI Clubman Vs Porsche Cayenne comparison
Compare MINI Clubman and Porsche Cayenne
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Clubman Vs Porsche Cayenne on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Cayenne starts at ₹ 1.19 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.92 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI Clubman starts at ₹ 39.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 44.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Cayenne base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The MINI Clubman base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Cayenne gets 2 Petrol 335, 541 bhp engines, whereas the MINI Clubman comes in 2 Petrol 190, 192 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of MINI Clubman
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Bentley’s New Engineering Test Facility In UK Nears Completion
- MotoGP: Quartararo Wins Catalan GP; Takes Back Lead In Standings
- F1: Bottas Wins Russian GP As Hamilton Fails To Equal Schumacher's Record At Sochi
- Offers On BS6 Cars: Discounts Of Up To Rs. 80,000 On Tata Harrier, Nexon, Tiago And Tigor In September
- Volkswagen India Launches Das WeltAuto Excellence Centers For Pre-Owned Cars
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review