Nissan Kicks Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up comparison
Compare Nissan Kicks and Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Kicks Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.15 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up starts at ₹ 6.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.66 Lakh for range topping Diesel model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up costs ₹ 7.21 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Kicks base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up base Diesel returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Kicks gets 104 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up comes in 63 bhp Diesel engine and 52 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Kicks and Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
Related Comparison of Nissan Kicks
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.48 Crore
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.33 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Extends Support To Customers In Cyclone Hit Regions
- Ola Electric To Launch An Electric Two-Wheeler In 2021; Acquires Amsterdam-Based Etergo
- Tesla To Cut Car Prices In North America, China
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?