Nissan Kicks Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up comparison
Compare Nissan Kicks and Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Kicks Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.15 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up starts at ₹ 6.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.66 Lakh for range topping Diesel model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up costs ₹ 7.21 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Kicks base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up base Diesel returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Kicks gets 104 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up comes in 63 bhp Diesel engine and 52 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Kicks and Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
Related Comparison of Nissan Kicks
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Tucson Facelift Launch: Price Expectation
- Rural Markets Attribute To 20 Per Cent Of The Hyundai Creta's Bookings
- MG Hector Plus: All You Need To Know
- Mercedes-Benz India Launches New Digital Solutions For Its Customers
- MG Hector Plus vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Mahindra XUV500: Price Comparison
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review