Porsche 911 Vs Audi RS5 Coupe Vs BMW M4 comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Audi RS5 Coupe and BMW M4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Audi RS5 Coupe Vs BMW M4 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi RS5 Coupe starts at ₹ 1.11 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.99 Crore for range topping Petrol model Lastly, the Petrol BMW M4 starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi RS5 Coupe base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Porsche 911 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl. The BMW M4 Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi RS5 Coupe gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Porsche 911 comes in 444 bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the BMW M4 is offered in 431 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Maxxis Tyres Is The Official Sponsor Partner For The New York Yankees Baseball Team
- Zongshen Unveils Cyclone RX6 Adventure Bike With Norton 650 cc Engine
- Atal Rohtang Tunnel To Open For Traffic On October 3, 2020
- Volkswagen ID.4 Electric SUV Unveiled
- Updated Benelli TNT 899 Confirmed For Production
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested