Porsche 911 Vs Land Rover Range Rover comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Land Rover Range Rover
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Land Rover Range Rover on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover starts at ₹ 1.95 Crore and goes up to ₹ 4.05 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover costs ₹ 1.82 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Diesel top-end costs ₹ 3.93 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.99 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Porsche 911 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover gets 3 Petrol 335, 503, 557 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 244, 335 bhp engines, whereas the Porsche 911 comes in 444 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Diesel Prices Cut By Up To 25 Paise Across Metros, Petrol Rates Unchanged
- MG Hector Dual Tone Variants Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 16.84 Lakh
- Personal Mobility To Have Greater Preference Post Coronavirus Pandemic: SIAM Survey
- 2020 Kia Sonet Subcompact SUV: All You Need To Know
- TVS Motor Company Expands Operations In Colombia With A New Distributor
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review