Renault Captur Vs Nissan Micra comparison
Compare Renault Captur and Nissan Micra
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Captur Vs Nissan Micra on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Captur starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 10.5 Lakh, whereas the Renault Captur Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Captur base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Captur gets 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine.
Feb 13, 2017 12:38 PM
We are talking about a new generation Nissan Micra that has grown into a modern, sporty and trendy car. What was wrong with the previous generation? Looking at global sales numbers, nothing. In... Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Captur
- Nissan Kicks Vs Renault Captur
- Renault Captur Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Renault Duster Vs Renault Kwid
- Toyota Yaris Vs Renault Captur
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Renault Captur
- Ford EcoSport Vs Nissan Kicks
- Renault Captur Vs Audi A3
- BMW X1 Vs Renault Captur
- Renault Kwid Vs Renault Captur
- Renault Captur Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift BS6 Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Launch
- Lockdown 4.0: Government Extends Validity Of Vehicle Documents Till July 31
- Maserati Teases The MC20 Prototype; Celebrates Targa Florio Victories
- 2020 Skoda Karoq SUV Spotted In India Ahead Of Launch
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?