Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa Vs Tata Safari Storme comparison
Compare Tata Harrier and Tata Hexa and Tata Safari Storme
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa Vs Tata Safari Storme on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 11.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.17 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 12.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 18.37 Lakh for range topping Diesel model Lastly, the Diesel Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 13.84 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Safari Storme base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Tata Hexa base Diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Tata Harrier Diesel basic model, on the other hand, gives 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Safari Storme gets 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Hexa comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines. Lastly, the Tata Harrier is offered in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Harrier and Tata Hexa and Tata Safari Storme
Related Comparison of Tata Harrier
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Top 5 Upcoming Bikes And Scooters Under Rs. 1 Lakh
- Top 5 Fuel-Efficient Cars To Buy Under Rs. 5 Lakh
- 7 Most Fuel Efficient Cars With AMT Under Rs. 10 Lakh
- Maruti Suzuki S-PRESSO: The Mini SUV For The Festive Season
- Maruti Suzuki S-PRESSO: 5 Reasons To Buy This Mini SUV
- Kia Sonet vs Main Subcompact SUV Rivals
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review