Tata Tiago JTP Vs Tata Nexon comparison
Compare Tata Tiago JTP and Tata Nexon
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago JTP Vs Tata Nexon on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 6.95 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 8.45 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 12.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago JTP starts at ₹ 6.7 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 0 kmpl. The Tata Tiago JTP base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tiago JTP comes in 110 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tiago JTP and Tata Nexon
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago JTP
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Sponsored: 10 Indian Movies Featuring Mahindra's Classic 4X4 SUVs
- 2020 Honda City vs Old City: Price Comparison In India
- Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Launched; Priced At Rs. 7.99 Lakh
- New-Generation Honda City Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 10.89 Lakh
- Nissan Bets On New Ariya Electric SUV To Symbolise Its Global Revamp, But Sales Plans Modest
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review