Tata Tigor JTP Vs Tata Nexon comparison
Compare Tata Tigor JTP and Tata Nexon
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor JTP Vs Tata Nexon on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 6.95 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 8.45 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 12.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tigor JTP starts at ₹ 7.59 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 0 kmpl. The Tata Tigor JTP base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tigor JTP comes in 110 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tigor JTP and Tata Nexon
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor JTP
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Indian Motorcycle Files Trademarks For Two New Names
- Nissan To Set Out Survival Plan After Expected Annual Loss
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Nissan To Restart U.S. Auto Plants From June 1
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class India Launch Expected In 2021
- Hyundai Motor Group To Get Electric Vehicle Batteries From LG Chem
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?