Toyota Vellfire Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class comparison
Compare Toyota Vellfire and Mercedes-Benz V-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Vellfire Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mercedes-Benz V-Class starts at ₹ 68.4 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.1 Crore for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Vellfire starts at ₹ 79.5 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz V-Class base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Toyota Vellfire base Hybrid returns 58 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz V-Class gets 160 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Vellfire comes in 87 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Vellfire
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Pavan Shetty, Director Of Porsche India, Resigns
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Honda 2Wheelers Sees 55 Per Cent YoY Decline; Retail Sales See Double-Digit Growth Over May
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: TVS Motor Posts 33 Per Cent Decline; Volumes Grow Three-Fold Compared To May
- Tesla Becomes Most Valuable Automaker In Latest Stock Rally
- 2021 Bentely Bentayga Unveiled
- All New Honda City Takes On Updated Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review